Today we uploaded a few handy changes to the repo. Among these, we’d say these are the most interesting:
- GLOW.Float and GLOW.Int now support arrays as constructor parameter. This is very good to have when you have uniform arrays in your shaders.
- GLOW.Matrix3.extractFromMatrix4() was added so you easily can get the rotation part of the GLOW.Matrix4 into your GLOW.Matrix3.
- The GLOW.Compiler doesn’t call the GLOW.Texture.init() if there’s no texture there to initialize. This allows you to init your shader without a texture set.
- We added GLOW.Geometry.Cylinder so you can create cylinders easily.
- We added interleaved attributes to the cache (I have no idea why we hadn’t this before, but now it’s there :)